So, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the gorgeus Kay (http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk), be sure to check her out, her blog is amazing! I couldn’t be more excited, it makes me so grateful to know that people read and like my blog, you don’t know how much it means to me, especially being just a random girl from the remotest corner of the world who doesn’t even speak English. At first I thought this would be a disaster, but it hasn’t (yet), I wub all of you!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
Here are seven (hope not so weird) facts about me!
- My favorite color is green, a pastel pistachio-like green (does that even make sense?) which may be hard to believe since all my clothes are black, gray, white and red and all I wear is orange lipstick.
- I am obsessed with vampires! Nope, not the Twilight kind of vampires, the Anne Rice type, I find them to be so classy, cult, seductive and with many existential crisis. I just love how philosophical her books are.
- Indeed, my cats are named Marius and Pandora after her characters.
- I love spicy things; I am not crazy about sweet candy or chocolate.
- Baby animals melt my heart everytime, yet I don’t feel quite the same about baby humans.
- I am hardcore passionate about the sky and space, they move something in my mind and heart. When I was younger I wanted to become an astrophysicist.
- I always put my cookies in the freezer and you should too!
Last but not least, here are the fifteen bloggers I’ve been enjoying in no particular order:
- Miriam | http://www.awholelotofserendipity.com/
- Amy | http://amypham.me/
- Hannah Eunice | http://floraful.blogspot.com/
- Chelsey | http://www.chelseythornton.com/
- Henna | http://www.theblueberrything.com/
- Josie | http://www.sickchickchic.com/
- Angela | https://beautybythebunny.wordpress.com/
- Amy | http://amysays.co.uk/
- Beth | http://lifewithbbb.blogspot.co.uk/
- Brooke | http://www.brooke-elise.com/
- Georgiana | http://www.beautynerd.co.uk/
- Rita | http://riitamacedo.blogspot.pt/
- Lauren | http://laurenbeaumontblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
- Adrienne | http://infinitelyfashionate.com/
- Amber | http://thepastelaesthetic.blogspot.com/
Have a great day, guys, drink some tea and hug your pets!