One of my recent goals is to make my blog a little bit more personal. I realized I talk a lot about products and things I like but I barely talk about me, and probably nobody knows anything. I want to start doing blogposts about my days, some week reviews, story times and other things like that, so you can feel closer to me as I like feeling close to other bloggers. But first, let’s start with some facts about me.
1. I am 21 years old; I was born on the July, 14th. I love making jokes about how my birthday is the most important date of the modern era.
2. I am a college student, this week I am starting my fourth year in med school.
3. My biggest dreams are to become a successful psychiatrist and a licensed makeup artist.
4. I love animals; currently I have two cats, Marius and Pandora. Also I would love to adopt a possum someday; they are so sweet, yet misunderstood.
5. My beauty addiction started when I found makeup tutorials on Youtube for the first time, when I was about 16 years old. The first person I started watching was MakeupbyTiffanyD.
6. Most of my favorite brands are from the drugstore, especially because high end makeup is almost impossible to get where I live, apart from MAC, Chanel, Dior and some others (usually the ones that are the most expensive).
7. The first time I dyed my hair I was 16 years old, it was a copper color, then I dyed it black, then brunette with ombre tips, I changed the color of my tips from blonde to pink, blue, purple and the three colors at the same time. After that, I had a dark red ombre look, later I had a fire red tone, I went for full dark red hair, back to the ombre, and black. I just dyed it recently to silver. I wrote about my haircare routine and how I maintain the color.
8. I am obssessed with correct grammar. Maybe it won't be as good on my blog, but english is not my first lenguage.
9. I am all about creepy, obscure, disturbing things, even if it doesn’t look like it. But not anything, I like them when in some way they are artistic, mind opening, ‘classy’ or definitely not vulgar. I hate gore.
10. I am passionate about the human mind, especially about mental disorders, to know about them, and someday, be able to help the people dealing with them.
Thank you for reading! ♡